Date: 9/27/19 7:41 am
From: Janet Hinshaw <jhinshaw...>
Subject: [birders] Seed crop
Our oaks have a bumper acorn crop this year. Oaks usually are on a 4 year
cycle. Also, if you looked at the winter finch forecast, it sounds like
acorns, seeds and berries are abundant across Canada, so there probably
won't be many finches coming down this year.

Janet Hinshaw, Librarian ph: 734-764-0457
Wilson Ornithological Society fax: 734-998-0038
University of Michigan Museum of Zoology
Research Museums Center
3600 Varsity Drive
Ann Arbor, MI 48108-2228 USA

https://wilsonsociety.org/ <http://www.ummz.lsa.umich.edu/birds/>