Date: 9/27/19 4:43 am
From: Jerry Jourdan <jerry.jourdan...>
Subject: Re: [birders]
Hi Dave, et. al.,

I have an email into hawkcount.org. I checked the data entry page for our
site and the daily submissions are supposed to go to <birders...>,
but I haven't seen any reports, either. Its possible that Dunkadoo
submissions may be the culprit, but I'd have to check w/ the counters to
see how the data is being entered. I will update the group as I learn more.
In the meantime I have been posting daily results from HawkCount on
Facebook, and will try to do so here!
https://hawkcount.org/day_summary.php?rsite=285
The previous week or so has been slow due to falling barometers and/or
strong S-SW winds. The weekend is looking iffy for flights.
Keep looking up!

Jerry Jourdan
Admin, Detroit River Hawk Watch
detroitriverhawkwatch.org