Date: 9/26/19 8:21 pm
From: Yaakov Epstein <yaakovme...>
Subject: [obol] Bushnell Spotting Scope and Eyepieces
For sale pretty cheap. One well-used Bushnell black rubber armored
(model 78-2317) spotting scope with a 15-45x zoom eyepiece (78-2207).
Everything works. With it I have several additional eyepieces: another
15-45x zoom, a fixed 15x eyepiece (78-2215), a fixed 40x eyepiece
(78-2240), and a spacemaster camera mount (22-3025). The scope is 60mm
and in good shape. The condition of the various eyepieces varies.
Recommended to choose the ones you want to use and clean them or get
them cleaned. This would be a great starter scope for someone new to
birding who doesn't want to spend a lot. Asking $50 for everything but
would gladly entertain offers. I even have the original box and manuals
that came with the scope.
Yaakov Epstein, Portland

Join us on Facebook!