Date: 9/26/19 8:04 pm
From: Norman Uyeda <nsuyeda...>
Subject: [MBBIRDS] Re: Never mind -- Re: CARE Park Nashville Warbler?
Hi all

This is my very first post on MBB after technical help from Randy and Phil.

I do not have a smart phone so I will not be posting in the field to either
eBird or MBB. By the time I process my pics and post on eBird it is usually
afternoon or early evening. In the past I have gotten the word out on
important finds by texting someone else to relay the message. In the case
of the NAWA, the MBB post by Earl was probably 8 hours before my eBird post.

Norman