Date: 9/26/19 11:21 am
From: Robert Lyons <boblyons...>
Subject: [birders] Probable Injured Swan
There’s a swan sitting near the side of Hewitt Rd in Ypsi Township, about 100 yds South of Huron River Drive. It’s been there for an hour, sitting upright but moving little. When I went by earlier, the bird was attempting to scoot further away from the road, using only a rocking motion with no leg motion. My guess is that both legs are injured.

Is there somone who should be informed about this bird?

Bob Lyons

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<D9822EA8-55BB-416B-95DF-D5C317C9BFA0...>

Join us on Facebook!