Date: 9/26/19 10:36 am
From: Chad Kauffman <chadkauffman...>
Subject: PSO field trip to Hawk Mt
hello gang, september is about done in the books and before we know it,
november will be upon us.

PSO is returning to Hawk Mt Hawkwatch for a weekend in the hopes of
finding the peak of the Golden Eagles as well as the other larger
raptors. You can come and go as you please on these hawkwatch field
trips and you can also enjoy the visitors center. Bring something comfy
to sit on, snacks and drinks for the day and come enjoy the skies with
us. You are welcome to head out to the watch anytime you wish, but if
you want to meet us at the visitors center, be there before 8am. If you
aren't a member, fees will be needed to be paid at the visitors center
to walk out. Become a member and you can get in for free and different
levels allow you to bring more than yourself.

we have a facebook page online that offers additional information but
feel free to ask via email too

https://www.facebook.com/events/310909732911433/

chad kauffman

--