Date: 9/26/19 8:24 am
From: Lee Jaffe <leejaffe54...>
Subject: [MBBIRDS] Never mind -- Re: CARE Park Nashville Warbler?
This morning's eBird alert clarified the sighting described below. I was
confused by how eBird displays lists, with no mention of the Nashville
Warbler if you "explore hotspots." But looking at Norman's list via the
link in the alert includes the sighting. So, why would they leave out
sightings when you are reviewing a list from a hotspot? It certainly left
me flatfooted. Sorry for my confusion.

Lee