Date: 9/26/19 3:07 am
From: nicholas via VA-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: [VA-bird] warblers, etc., Prince William & Stafford Co.'s, 9/25/19
Really enjoyed observing several diverse and cooperative mixed migrant flocks in Prince William Forest Park yesterday AM, covering Scenic Rd. from Parking Lot E to Burma Rd., Burma Rd. to Quantico Cr., and then approx. 0.7 mi. w. along the north creek shoreline; warblers & other migrants from Prince William Forest Park are below. On my way south I stopped briefly at the intersection of Raven Rd. and Accoceek Cr. just south of Brooke Rd. near Crow's Nest Natural Area Preserve in Stafford Co. and found 1 Canada Warbler + 1 Gray Catbird.

Warblers:
Pine -- 4
Palm -- 5
Black-throated Green -- 6