Date: 9/26/19 12:07 am
From: Lee Jaffe <leejaffe54...>
Subject: [MBBIRDS] CARE Park Nashville Warbler?
After seeing the MBBirds posting Wednesday morning that a Nashville Warbler
had been spotted at CARE Park, I stopped by to see if I could spot it.
And I thought I did and got some so-so photos. But checking the ebird list
posted for that location today, I don't see a Nashville included. I
wondered if the Nashville mentioned in MBB was "corrected" to something
else, such as a Yellow-rumped. On the other hand, the photos I got, noisy
as they are, look pretty good for a Nashville (note the eye-ring). Please
take a look and let me know what you think.

https://www.inaturalist.org/observations/33415563

Lee Jaffe