Date: 9/25/19 6:46 pm
From: m b via VA-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: [VA-bird] Thanks hawk question; no sighting
Thanks to everyone who so kindly answer my question about just dropping in a hawk watch. And for those people who suggested that the Cape May hawkwatch might even be more productive then the Cape Henlopen one. I think I will take the opportunity to take the Cape May Lewes Ferry and go to both! Maybe even pop in at Bombay hook just to see what shorebirds are hanging around.

Anyway thank you all so much! I very much look forward to my first Hawk Watch thanks to you.

Mb from Nova

sent from my phone so please excuse all typos, gibberish, and horrifying misspellings