Date: 9/25/19 10:44 am
From: m b via VA-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: [VA-bird] Hawk watches
Does anyone know if you can just visit a hawk watch and sit there and be quiet and watch if you are not participating or signed up or registered or something? I'm getting ready to drive from the DC area to New England. And I'm thinking of just stopping off a couple days in Delaware and going to the Cape Henlopen Hawk Watch. But I don't know if I'm allowed. And I emailed someone who posted on the Delaware ABA bird listserv about having been the primary recorder or Observer, and never got an answer as to whether or not visitors were allowed. Well I never got an answer at all. Anyway I figured I'd ask people more experienced then I if one can just pop in.

Thanks in advance!

MB from Nova

sent from my phone so please excuse all typos, gibberish, and horrifying misspellings