Date: 9/24/19 8:27 pm
From: Jack Smiley <jackrsmiley...>
Subject: Re: [birders] NON BIRD: snake ID
Yep, Northern Water Snake. I haven't seen that many in the wild, but I
have seen them along the Huron River in Washtenaw County (one on a tree
branch just above the water). I also saw one in a creek in Presque Isle
County so they are rather widespread in the Michigan.

Jack

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<CAJpB0PW8ixdUA95BpSb3KfCY5oAweFWLVzV8TVwf-3KRYkdp8A...>

Join us on Facebook!