Date: 9/24/19 5:00 pm
From: Nicholas Mrvelj <nickmrvelj...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Turkey Vulture Movements
Hah - my neighbors already probably think I’m a weirdo for walking around
the block with binoculars pointed at the sky. Imagine what they’d think
seeing me chuck a few dead squirrels on the roof? I ponder the outcome of
hearing a testimonial of such behavior attracting the likes of a juicy
rarity, though. An idle jest no more methinks.

-Nick

PS. No Zone-tailed Hawks nor Black Vultures....yet, at least. ;-)