Date: 9/24/19 4:46 pm
From: 'Suzanne (Moses) Vedder' via Birders <birders...>
Subject: [birders] NON BIRD: snake ID
This visitor was on my porch step when I got home today.

At first I thought this was a Milk Snake, but it doesn't seem right. Its head shape is different, and eyes seem almost on the head, not in the head. It's about 2 feet long. I thought maybe a Black Rat Snake, but I don't know. Any snake experts out there?
Suzanne in Big Rapids

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<855669087.8304222.1569368730098...>