Date: 9/24/19 4:30 pm
From: Alan Contreras <acontrer56...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Turkey Vulture Movements
Before we get too far downstream on this issue let’s remember that one Oregon birder—let’s call him Noah—actually persuaded his long-suffering father to put a defunct deer into the back of the car, take it home and let it ripen near the house so vultures might be attracted. I don’t remember the outcome except that it was unattractive.

Sign me:

Clean Roof in Eugene

Alan Contreras
<acontrer56...>