Date: 9/24/19 1:24 pm
From: Ron <waxwing...>
Subject: Jackson Park - Hendersonville, NC
My wife and I birded the park this morning, finishing with 39 species, including 14 warblers. The road end of the nature loop was very good, then we walked for 30+ minutes and saw one bird. The warbler trail was dead until we got back to the beginning, where a good flock was found. The two Blue-winged Warblers were next to the BMX area. There may have been two more with them, higher in the trees. All I got on them was yellow under, but no other details. I have seen two at a time only once before. Four may have been too much to bear!

Ron Clark
Kings Mtn. NC

Migrants
Green Heron