Date: 9/24/19 4:59 am
Subject: Re: 3 Billion birds gone
Thanks, Parker--you make a great point. I need to examine my cynicism
about government and politics. I also wonder if there is a way to bring
attention to the terrible problem of bird strikes to the corporate sector.
LEEDS sustainability standards have been embraced by commercial
developers--perhaps raising awareness among building owners about the
terrible problem of bird deaths by window strikes--and the fixes
available--could also bring real changes.

Join us on Facebook!