Date: 9/23/19 8:54 pm
From: MICHELLE KIENHOLZ <00000073dc7a3e93-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Re: blue winged teal fallout washington county - also Duck Hollow, Allegheny Co
Not a fallout, but there was a pair (m-f) of blue-winged teal at Duck Hollow just before sunset. I didn’t have time before it got too dark to scan further up river for more though. Also 3 snoozing killdeer but no interesting shorebird migrants like the avocets on the Ohio ...

Michelle Kienholz

Sent from Pluto

> On Sep 23, 2019, at 7:44 PM, Matthew Juskowich <0000000ca4f4ccd1-dmarc-request...> wrote:
>
> With the rain this morning and afternoon, I went out to see if any rarities dropped down at the mudflats at various locations. no rare shorebirds or waterbirds but I had a flock of 20 blue winged teal at cross creek and 30 at canonsburg lake.
> Matthew JuskowichAllegheny County

Join us on Facebook!