Date: 9/23/19 4:54 pm
From: Roger Kuhlman <rkuhlman...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Decline of the North American avifauna - "3 billion birds" paper
I wonder if the ecological problem of Human Overpopulation through its intrinsic mechanisms of Human Overconsumption of natural resources and severe developmental impacts on the biosphere has caused this rather drastic decline of North American birds over the last 50 years? I rather doubt we can blame these losses on birdlife on a few very powerful Rich American White Men or Evil Greedy American Corporations.

Roger Kuhlman
Ann Arbor, Michigan

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to birders+<unsubscribe...><mailto:birders+<unsubscribe...>.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<20190923.095735.9552.5...><https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<20190923.095735.9552.5...>?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<DM6PR14MB2777C1E673B2AA54B3F72441C5850...>

Join us on Facebook!