Date: 9/23/19 12:48 pm
From: Vineeta via VA-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: [VA-bird] Farewell party for Charles Studholme at One Good Tern on Saturday, October 6 in the afternoon
I spoke with Charles recently. He lurks on this list and is very touched
that we want to show how much we appreciate all he does for the birding
community by giving him a good send-off.
He is now planning to leave in October instead of at the end of this month,
so please stop by at One Good Tern on Saturday, October 6 from 3 p.m. - 6
p.m. to say goodbye to Charles and wish him well as he moves back to his
home town in Pennsylvania.
Several of you have written privately to me and would like to participate.
Unfortunately, because of his health problems, Charles needs to regulate
very strictly what he eats and drinks. So just bring what you'd like to
drink and eat or just stop by to spend time with him and maybe buy a few
items from the store for the last time.
Vineeta

"In the end, only three things matter: how much you loved, how gently you
lived, and how gracefully you let go of things not meant for you."
-Gautama Buddha