Date: 9/22/19 11:58 pm
From: Karl Schneck <keschneckdds...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Whitefronts Migrating
Maybe they can fly from Eugene to Ashland in 4 hrs. because I just had
50-100 as a very rough estimate fly low over my house in Ashland.
Karl Schneck

"As age comes on, one source of enjoyment after another is closed, but
nature's sources never fail." John Muir

On Sun, Sep 22, 2019 at 10:34 PM Tye Jeske <dmarc-noreply...>
wrote:

> Have had about 4 flocks fly over since 7:30 in South Eugene.
> Tye J.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Sep 22, 2019, at 9:21 PM, Barbara Combs <bcombs232...> wrote:
>
> I live in the northwest area of Eugene, and the white-fronts were flying
> over my house at about 7:15-7:30, headed southwest. Fern Ridge Reservoir
> is in that direction.
>
> On Sun, Sep 22, 2019 at 8:43 PM JOHN S MC DONALD <bigrocketman...>
> wrote:
>
>> At this moment, Sept. 22nd at 8:40 pm, there are multiple flocks of Gr.
>> White-fronted Geese heading south, over the Eugene area. They're the first
>> I've heard this season.
>>

>> Steve McDonald
>>
>> http://flickr.com/photos/22121562@N00/
>> http://www.vimeo.com/user458315/videos