Date: 9/22/19 9:04 pm
From: Randy Wardle <wrwardle...>
Subject: [MBBIRDS] Fall arrivals
Three species that overwinter here arrived at the house this morning. I awakened to see two FOX SPARROWS feeding together, and then watched as two HERMIT THRUSH came for a drink. A little later, I was surprised to see our overwintering WHITE-THROATED SPARROW eating seed near the crowned sparrows. It seems to have arrived a few weeks earlier than last year. A few photos are on this eBird report.

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S60043440

Randy Wardle
Aptos