Date: 9/22/19 5:57 pm
From: Rebecca Suomala <rsuomala2...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Chat and Isles of Shoals
Zeke Cornell and I birded some of the coast and then took the last Uncle Oscar afternoon tour around the Isles of Shoals. In addition to the American Golden-Plover in Durham (already posted) we had a YELLOW-BREASTED CHAT at Odiorne Point State Park in Rye. It was in the bushes at the north end of the Boy Scout Trail (near the playground).

On the boat trip around the Isles of Shoals we had frequent gannets, including 3 sitting on Square Rock. There were Great Cormorants sitting on most of the islands, with 4 on Square Rock. We also had 2 Black Guillemots.

Becky Suomala

Concord, NH