Date: 9/22/19 5:09 pm
From: David Vick <or.naturalist...>
Subject: [obol] Fwd: Green Ridge today - wet!
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: David Vick <or.naturalist...>
Date: Sun, Sep 22, 2019 at 5:08 PM
Subject: Green Ridge today - wet!
To: COBOL <COBOL...>

Despite the forecast, we were hoping for a repeat of yesterday's action.
Had to throw in the towel at noon having one Osprey in the first hour and
one Sharpie in the second hour, the only things that went south besides the
weather. Sure seemed more like winter than the last day of summer but
perhaps things will warm back up again for our usual Native American Summer
this fall.

Our intrepid chasers of big days were Peter Low, Kim Boodie, Judy Meredith,
Chuck Philo, Mary Ann Kruse, Taylor Poynter with a cameo appearance by Jake
Schas.

David Vick
Terrebonne

Join us on Facebook!