Date: 9/22/19 4:57 pm
From: Shilo McDonald <shilocm...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] White-throated Sparrow, Plum Island, 9-22-19
The White-throated Sparrows have returned! :-)
I found one today at The Pines Trail cavorting with an Eastern Towhee. I wasn't even sure what it was at first? I haven't seen that bird in what feels like forever. I’m so glad they’re back!
Both birds were on the ground just ahead of me, foraging alongside and in the middle of the gravelly path. I took a dozen or so photos, but won't have my eBird report submitted for another day or two.
Just wanted to give y’all the head’s up! The White-throated Sparrows have returned!
:-)Mr. Shilo McDonald, Lynn, MAShiloCM at yahoo dot com
"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." ― Mahatma Gandhi

Join us on Facebook!