Date: 9/22/19 2:54 pm
From: Jeff Bray <jbray4913...>
Subject: Re: [OrangeCountyBirding] Gilman Park birds - 22 SEP
While looking through my photos at lunch, I photographed the continuing
Indigo Bunting as well, which I had not realized at the time.
Some photos linked in the eBird list below from the 5 hours we spent at the
park this morning. I never saw the Blackpoll...
A great morning of birding at this park. Amazing all the birds it pulls
in...

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S60028745

Cheers,
Jeff Bray