Date: 9/22/19 12:56 pm
From: Brian Schnack <Brian.Schnack...>
Subject: [MBBIRDS] Just FYI - hosting young birders today
Just an FYI - stoked to welcome the California Young Birders to Monterey and - in this photo, as I type this - the Carmel River Mouth. Had two CSWs at Laguna Grande this morning, otherwise we hit the river too late in the morning. But it’s always a great day out.

Brian

Sent from phone. Go Hawkeyes. Play rugby. Beat Navy.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any files attached may contain confidential information of Five9 and/or its affiliated entities. Access by the intended recipient only is authorized. Any liability arising from any party acting, or refraining from acting, on any information contained in this e-mail is hereby excluded. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately, destroy the original transmission and its attachments and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Copyright in this e-mail and any attachments belongs to Five9 and/or its affiliated entities.