Date: 9/22/19 11:13 am
From: Tamima Itani <tamimaitani...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: Re: IBET Morocco and Portugal NO SIGHTING
Chuck,

The Collins Bird Guide, 2nd Edition, is outstanding and hugely helpful for Europe. It comes in one of the easiest to use apps as well, which will save you having to carry the book with you.

MerlinID has a bird pack for Europe: Iberian Peninsula, which would be helpful as well (and it is free).

Good luck and safe travels,

Tamima Itani
Evanston, Cook County