Date: 9/22/19 10:25 am
From: drgngem K <drgngems2013...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Hummers seem to have departed my yard.
We have not seen any hummers in about a week. I might set the camera up later on today or tomorrow and record for the afternoon. Will keep the feeder out, but I think they might’ve gone.
The house sparrows have arrived, though. Quite a flock of them in our area, at least 30+ seen.
We had three barred owls serenade us a couple of nights ago. I even got to see one fly for the first time. Also got an audio of two of them scuffling, I think. We normally have at least two pairs in the area. The photo is of a immature barred owl, taken earlier this summer in my backyard. It had a broken wing. Rehab at Phoenix Wildlife Center.
Rebecca in Baltimore Co.

“Today is only one day in all the days that will ever be. But what will happen in all the other days that ever come can depend on what you do today.”
Ernest Hemingway