Date: 9/22/19 10:17 am
From: JAMES SPEICHER <jugornought...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Hummers seem to have departed my yard.
On Sun, Sep 22, 2019 at 10:23 AM Steve Long <steve.long4...>
wrote:
It has been a couple of days since I have seen the Hummers that were
squabbling hourly over my feeders for the past month. So, I am assuming
they have left to go south...

Steve, it's too soon for them to ALL be gone...

My last dates here are generally the first week of OCT.

Had my usu fem/imm come a couple of times already today. There may have
been two yesterday.

Last male seems to have been the one that came on 9/5.

I also will keep up a feeder, but only until Turkey day this year. In past
years I have gone until the 1st of the year, but after a decade of no show
rarities, I've lost patience...sorry George.

Jim Speicher
BroadRun/Burkittsville area
[FR] Frederick County
WA Co. MOS member