Date: 9/22/19 9:59 am
From: snowy.owlets <snowy.owlets...>
Subject: [cobirds] Union Res (Weld) 9/22
Hi Everyone, It's 10:50am on 9/22, and I'm looking at a "commic" tern at the NW corner of Union Reservoir. The legs seem too long and the wings too short compared to the tail for me to call this an Arctic. This might not be the bird that Mlodinow saw. I'm attaching a digiscoped photo. Mark Miller Longmont, CO Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S8 Active, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone