Date: 9/22/19 9:14 am
From: Carolyn Schwab <caschwab3591...>
Subject: Harvey county Say's Phoebe
I noticed a Say's Phoebe by our home on Thursday morning. I have seen them
here for brief visits in spring and fall some years. Usually their visits
have not exceeded 24 hours. I was able to share it with a few locals on
Friday who were able to look on short notice. I was gone from dark to late
afternoon yesterday and I did not see it. Birding was initially slow this
morning, but picked up around the time the wind shifted. Much to my
surprise I heard the Say's Phoebe about 10 AM. Birders are welcome to look
for it if desired. It usually disappears during the day and hunts from our
lagoon fence in late afternoon.
Carolyn Schwab
6114 NE Newton

https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html