Date: 9/22/19 7:52 am
From: Warblerick <ricksussman1955...>
Subject: [MDBirding] A few good birds...
Still very slow birding in my yard, but I did have my FOS Ruby-crowned Kinglet this morning, as well as a male Northern Parula, and a Yellow-billed Cuckoo snatching fall webworms from a web, in the front meadow.
Several Red-eyed Vireos, American Redstarts, Brown Thrashers, Eastern Phoebe, and at least 2 hummingbirds continue.
Rick Sussman
Wooodbine, Carroll County