Date: 9/22/19 7:26 am
From: Nathan French <nathanfrenchphotography...>
Subject: [SanDiegoRegionBirding] Blackpoll Warbler Continues at Fort Rosecrans this morning
Andrew Newmark just informed me (and asked me to update y’all) he has refound the Blackpoll Warbler this morning in the pines across from the Committal Shelter where it was seen yesterday. (32.6846477, -117.2448086)

Nathan French
Hillcrest

View/Reply Online (#9963): https://groups.io/g/SanDiegoRegionBirding/message/9963
-=-=-
---<br />Please join us at the monthly meetings of San Diego Field Ornithologists (SDFO) at 6pm on the third Tuesday of every month in the Hoffman Room of The San Diego Foundation, 2508 Historic Decatur Rd., San Diego, CA 92106. Guests welcome, but membership encouraged for only $25 a year. <br />---
-=-=-

Join us on Facebook!