Date: 9/22/19 7:24 am
From: Steve Long <steve.long4...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Hummers seem to have departed my yard.
It has been a couple of days since I have seen the Hummers that were
squabbling hourly over my feeders for the past month.  So, I am assuming
they have left to go south.  If I don't see any over the next week, I
will probably put just one feeder out until the weather freezes, and
hope for a non-Ruby Throat to stop by.

Steve Long, Oxford