Date: 9/22/19 6:36 am
From: David Blezard <dblezard...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Seacoast Chapter NHA Pelagic - Monday, October 14 - Spaces still open!
We have plenty of spaces open for the October 14 pelagic trip being organized by the Seacoast Chapter of NH Audubon. Five more signups are needed to reach our minimum count to conduct the trip, and we can take many more beyond that.

Full details about the trip are below from the original post.

-David J. Blezard