Date: 9/22/19 5:23 am
From: Barbara Volkle <barb620...>
Subject: Re: [MASSBIRD] Rarities today
Thanks to Suzanne Sullivan for this post.

Barbara Volkle

Northborough, MA

<barb620...>

*

From: Suzanne Sullivan <swampy435...>

Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2019 05:28:04 -0400

This bird was in the entrance paring area.
Suzanne Sullivan
Wilmington, MA

On Sat, Sep 21, 2019 at 10:49 PM Neil Hayward <opororniswarbler...>
wrote:

> Dear Massbirders,
>
> An update on the Wilson=E2=80=99s Plover found yesterday and a Golden-win=
ged
> Warbler found today:
>
> 1. Wilson=E2=80=99s Plover. Continued at Sandy Point this morning but was=
missing
> most of the afternoon. I spent a couple of hours at the back ponds around
> the corner from Sandy Point just before sunset. It wasn=E2=80=99t there b=
ut I did
> find it with Chris Floyd on the walk back to the parking lot.
> Unsurprisingly perhaps, it wasn=E2=80=99t hanging out with the semipalmat=
ed but
> instead was doing its own thing. Very pale, large with stonking bill. I=
=E2=80=99m
> leading a BBC walk at Plum Island tomorrow so will try to relocate and po=
st
> updates here.
>
> 2. Golden-winged Warbler. A stunning bird was found by Suzanne Sullivan
> and John Keeley at Brace Cove / Niles Pond today. The checklist is here:
>
> https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S59984538
>
> Check out the photos. I don=E2=80=99t know where at Brace Cove this was. =
Hopefully
> Suzanne or John can post more details.
>
> Good birding,
> - Neil
>
> Neil Hayward
> Cambridge MA
>
> Sent from my iPhone

--=20
Suzanne M. Sullivan
Wilmington, MA
<swampy435...>

"The self evident vision of who we are as a free and caring nation, and the
ideal to fulfill this destiny is stronger than the division of those who's
only vision is of themselves. =E2=80=9C SMB

Be the Voice of the River
http://www.ipswichriver.org

Join us on Facebook!