Date: 9/22/19 4:51 am
From: WILLIAM PHELAN <wmjphelan...> [nflbirds] <nflbirds-noreply...>
Subject: [nflbirds] Hummingbird with a lot of white on face
Hi all

A neighbor sent me this report of a hummingbird seen and photographed on Baldwin Drive in Tallahassee 2 weeks ago. The picture is blurry but the bird appears in the lower right corner just above and to the right of the pink flowers.

The white seems to be forward to and above the eyes. (Wrong location for white-eared?) Any suggestions as to what it might be?

If the attachment does not appear in this nflbirds post, I can send it to you by individual email upon request.

Bill Phelan

Tallahassee