Date: 9/21/19 2:05 pm
From: Kent Johnson <kentjohnson...>
Subject: Re: [MBBIRDS] Westside rarities
Earlier in the morning I had at least two CHIPPING SPARROWS, the BREWER'S SPARROW, and another unidentified Spizella at the Homeless Garden. They were moving around the north side of the garden and between the garden and the railroad tracks.

Missed the Indigo Bunting, but did see a Great Blue Heron eat a huge gopher at the Butterfly Pond. I really did not think the bird was going to get the mammal down, but after about 15 minutes effort, it did.

Kent Johnson
Boulder Creek