Date: 9/21/19 9:38 am
From: William Hohenstein via VA-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: Re: [VA-bird] Buff- breasted Sandpiper courtship practice
Here is a link to Michael’s twitter account where you can find the video of the BBSA. Very interesting behavior, apparently juvenile male BBSAs occasionally display during fall migration. We were lucky enough to stumble upon one showing off.

https://mobile.twitter.com/featherflix1?lang=en

Sent from my iPhone