Date: 9/21/19 7:33 am
From: Hendrik Herlyn <hhactitis...>
Subject: [obol] Re: [corvallis-birding] Sharp-tailed Sandpiper - Morgan Lake
I agree - in some of the pics, I can make out a pretty well-demarcated
border to the breast. I'd expect a Sharpie to show a lot more contrast and
an even brighter rufous cap. Some of these well-marked juvenile Pecs can be
pretty misleading - I've gone done that rabbit-hole more then once
myself! 😉

Happy birding!

Hendrik

--