Date: 9/21/19 7:17 am
From: Mail <bartailedgodwit...>
Subject: [obol] Re: [corvallis-birding] Sharp-tailed Sandpiper - Morgan Lake
Its hard to tell as I'm looking at the photos on my phone, but I think your bird is just a well marked pec. The bird isn't nearly bright enough and there should be a lot more contrast, the photos also seem to show some streaking on the breast.

Good birding,

Isaac

⁣Get BlueMail for Android ​

Join us on Facebook!