Date: 9/20/19 6:28 pm
From: Josh Mosteller <irbic68j...>
Subject: Re: Godwit still here
Kelly,

Pool 14 is part of Eagle Bluffs Conservation Area near Columbia. There are
15 “pools” there, which are labeled on the area's map (available in print
at their kiosks and as a PDF on the MO Department of Conservation's
website).

I joined Edge at the gravel cul-de-sac at the southeastern end of the road,
and we looked northwest over the large Pool 14 at the godwit, avocets, a
dowitcher, and possibly a Franklin's Gull through her spotting scope. All
of these birds were pretty far out, but the godwit was worth it to me, let
alone the avocets.

Josh M
Boone County

On Fri, Sep 20, 2019 at 7:59 PM Kelly Smith <kasmith_02...> wrote:

> Where is this? Just curious. I’m new and am not familiar with pool 14. :)
>
> Thanks.
>
> Kelly
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> > On Sep 20, 2019, at 6:23 PM, Edge Wade <edgew...> wrote:
> >
> > Rain has stopped, dowitcher is long billed. Josh mosteller taking photos
> > Edge wade
> >
> > Sent from my iPhone

> > The Audubon Society of Missouri's Wild Bird Discussion Forum
> > ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/
> > ABA Birding Code of Ethics
> > http://www.aba.org/about/ethics.html

> ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/