Date: 9/20/19 5:53 pm
From: Karyn Delaney <delaneykaryn...>
Subject: Fwd: eBird Report - Moraine State Park, North Country Trail, North Shore, Sep 20, 2019
Subject: Butler County - eBird Report - Moraine State Park, North Country
Trail, North Shore, Sep 20, 2019

I saw an American Pipit today along the North Country Trail in the field
after passing the dam. It flew to the gravel roadway and foraged there for
awhile, then flew to the large rocks near the trail. I then entered the
wooded area of the trail and had a nice wave of warblers including
Ovenbirds, Redstarts, Magnolia, Chestnut-sided, and Blackburnian.

Karyn Delaney

"Sharing is Half the Fun of Birding"

Moraine State Park, North Country Trail, North Shore, Butler, Pennsylvania,
US
Sep 20, 2019 12:15 PM - 3:00 PM
Protocol: Traveling
2.0 mile(s)
30 species

Wood Duck 3
Wild Turkey 3
Ring-billed Gull 2
Turkey Vulture 2
Belted Kingfisher 2
Red-bellied Woodpecker 5
Downy Woodpecker 1
Northern Flicker 2
Eastern Wood-Pewee 1
Eastern Phoebe 3
Yellow-throated Vireo 1
Red-eyed Vireo 2
Blue Jay 15
American Crow 2
Tufted Titmouse 1
White-breasted Nuthatch 2
Carolina Wren 2
European Starling 3
Gray Catbird 10
American Robin 1
American Pipit 1 White outer tail feathers, pumping tail. Good looks
in open. Then flew to rocky area near dam.
American Goldfinch 1
Song Sparrow 1
Eastern Towhee 5
Ovenbird 2