Date: 9/20/19 4:55 pm
From: Pete Janzen <pete.janzen...>
Subject: Final KOS Fall meeting reminder
Just a reminder that registrations for the KOS fall meeting at Wichita,
Oct 4-6 need to be received by next Tuesday (Sept. 24) at least if you
are planning on attending the banquet. That is our cut-off for the
banquet head count. ?? We have had a lot of registrations come in this
week and we are now fairly close to the original projection of 70
attendees.?? If you mailed a registration today or after today, please
notify Max Thompson by email (<maxt...>) that you have done so.?? We
also have a PayPal option allowing you to register for the meeting and
also pay for it online.

Salient information has been posted multiple times but here is the link
for meeting information and registration.
http://ksbirds.org/kos/Fall2019/kos_2019_fall_meeting.htm?? We have an
exceptionally good speaker for the Saturday banquet.

If you need any more information or have any questions about anything,
please email me at <pete.janzen...>

thank you

--
Pete Janzen Wichita, KS <pete.janzen...>

For KSBIRD-L guidelines go to
mailto:<ksbird-l-request...>

Join us on Facebook!