Date: 9/20/19 2:46 pm
From: Terry Bronson <tbronsonbirds...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] Good day for migrants in Guernsey County--9 warblers, Philadelphia Vireo, Swainson's Thrush
I birded the Great Guernsey Trail east of Cambridge this morning from the
Corduroy Road trailhead past Reservoir Road, and then on the side trail
across the marsh for 0.2 mile. I found several pockets of migrants.
Highlights over 3 hours and 34 minutes included:

Wood Duck--65. They breed here so likely at least 10 families with grown
young
Killdeer--4
Great Blue Heron--2
Green Heron--2
Philadelphia Vireo--1
Gray Catbird--14
Brown Thrasher--1
Swainson's Thrush--1
Scarlet Tanager--1
Warblers: Common Yellowthroat, American Redstart, Cape May, Northern
Parula, Magnolia, Blackburnian, Chestnut-sided, Blackpoll, Black-throated
Green

The complete checklist is at: https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S59957220

--
Terry Bronson