Date: 9/20/19 1:56 pm
From: JAMES SPEICHER <jugornought...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Best Bike Ride Feather today
I chanced upon this feather near the end of my ride. The locale is mostly
cornfields with a narrow bit of woodland at one edge and a bordering
housing area. It's probably not a great puzzle about ID, but here it is
for your enjoyment, if not puzzlement.

The first image is DENSE if necessary for investigation, but the others are
low KB resolution...

Not a lot of vocals other than Jay and Crows and likely RTHAs...

Sad to see in today's WAPOST the article [North America has lost nearly...]
about the loss of 3 BIL birds over the past 1/2 century...

Jim Speicher
BroadRun/Burkittsville area
[FR] Frederick County
WA Co. MOS member