Date: 9/20/19 1:01 pm
From: Kevin Lucas <vikingcove...>
Subject: Re: [Tweeters] Steve Juhasz contact info
Thanks to help from Melissa Hafting in British Columbia, we got in contact
with Steve Juhasz regarding the banded White-headed Woodpecker in the Wenas
area (Yakima County) that he found, photographed, and reported to eBird.
Any color banded White-headed Woodpecker observation info sent to Jeff
Kozma at <kozj...> is greatly appreciated.

Good Birding,
Kevin Lucas
listing.aba.org/ethics/