Date: 9/20/19 11:53 am
From: TRE Enterprises <ewert.tom...>
Subject: Wichita Audubon field trip Q/CB
Hi folks,
Just a late reminder that Wichita Audubon will have a field trip to Quivira
and Cheyenne Bottoms tomorrow. Everyone is welcome to join. We meet at the
Quivira office at 8:00 am and will probably hit a convenience store in
Ellenwood around noon. I expect we will take a walk in the warbler woods
but not sure what all we will find during the day. Lunch, water and bug
spray are probably appreciated, hand-held radios too, if you got them.
Contact me for more information.
Tom

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>