Date: 9/20/19 11:43 am
From: Meg Reck <m.reck1027...>
Subject: [cobirds] Gray Flycatcher
I was reviewing some photos I took at Cherry Creek SP this morning that I couldn’t see well in the field and I believe I have a Gray Flycatcher. I think I’m seeing white tertiary edges and the pale band across the forehead.

See photos attached here. Since it came up as Rare I’m notifying anyone who wishes to seek it. I was walking along the railroad bed south of the shooting range late morning today.
If upon reviewing the photos it is NOT a Gray Flycatcher I’m sure someone will say what it actually is.

Thanks!
Meg Reck
Arapahoe

Sent from my iPad